We are halfway through September and the new school year is in full swing! With that in mind, we know the days are busier and sometimes you need to be able to get dinner on the table quickly. Check out these 5 crock pot recipes that are easy to prepare and enjoyable for everyone.
- Cheesy Crock Pot Chicken and Rice – Let the slow cooker do all the work with this recipe that is sure to be a family favorite. Check out the recipe here!
- Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan – Everyone loves a warm Italian-inspired meal on a cool fall night. Serve with some Spaghetti pasta and you are sure to have a dinner you will go back to again and again. Give it a try!
- Crock Pot Meatloaf – Don’t sweat it! Give your oven a rest and let the slow cooker do the work for this recipe. With a 10-minute prep time you can’t beat it!
- Crock Pot Mac N’ Cheese – Looking for the ultimate comfort food for dinner or even for the holidays? Look no further than this Mac N’ Cheese recipe!
- Crock Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup – Fall and a good cup of soup just go together. Give this chicken soup a try!
What’s your favorite crock pot recipe? Let us know in the comments!